Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cataclysm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheCondemned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCondemned

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-25

TheCondemned Empty
PostSubject: TheCondemned   TheCondemned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 am

Hi i am looking for very actve and hard working clan so i start with me :

Char Name and Lvl: TheCondemned - 75level.
Class (and sub): Destroyer (i just start waiting RB so i will first ask u what to sub so i can help u if i join the clan).
Do you have all skills for your lvl and char: Of course.
Equipment: i dont have good equipment because when i leave my first clan i give back the Tallum set and DS they make me.Now i have BW set and Bersker weapon (which i buy).
Noble: i work hard to reach it
Alts: No
Previous Clans, Servers, Class:
-Clans: Lost, Seelenfeuer
-Servers: Nanaki
-Class: i had HE with sub Destroyer
Reasons for leaving your previous clan/s?: i said one hundred times that i am searching for active clan and friendly people. About Lost they are from my country all are good people there the only problem was that they are not active 3-4 people a day... Seelenfeuer dont like them.
Location (where you play from) and Timezone: Bulgaria [GMT+2]
Male or Female: Male
Do you know someone here (vouch): No, i only see that your clan is active.
How many hours do you play per day: more than 10.
Do you use Ventrillo (listen/talk): No, sorry but i can learn to use it xD.
Can your computer can handle mass pvp / sieges ? : Of course.
Can u be online for sieges and camp during the night ? : Of course.
Why you want to join us : because i see you are an active clan and hope i find good friends and trust.
Additional information you would like us to know: I play mainly after 11pm, but I can be online when u need me for siege, raid or pvp, just tell me the night before or smth like this. I dont like just sitting in game waiting and waiting for organization and restocking for 30 min.. I like pvp, I like things to be done fast and thats why I apply, cuz I hear here its just like this. About the subs, I'll be glad if I can sub HE or TH [or both xD] I suck at playing support or mage. Lately real life is > L2 but as I said - I'll do my best (the same as XUL lol he thinks like me Smile
Look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
SexForMoney

Number of posts : 60
Местожителство : Silistra/Little California
Registration date : 2009-06-02

TheCondemned Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned   TheCondemned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:42 am

omg copy>paste ftw .are u sure about your playtime? many ppl are saying that can be online,but they are not showing up x.x
u are 17 years old...i hope ,that u are not an emo.waiting for answer...
Back to top Go down
godzdil

godzdil

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-02

TheCondemned Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned   TheCondemned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 am

Hai Condemned, ty for applying.

First of all, I like your activity your timezone and your main but im not sure If you have enough experience to join us. You dont have subclass /nobless you lack of equipment your not familiar with ventrillo and your english is a bit rusty.

+0 (no self opnion in this one)
Back to top Go down
TheCondemned

TheCondemned Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned   TheCondemned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 am

Damn it. Ok bb i was going to enjoy to be in a strong clan , my equip is bad because i change a lot of clans (little, not strong clans) and i give back the equip i dont steal ! And i am waiting the RB's and for next baium i will have sub ... but if i am going to join the clan how to sub something if u didnt tell me what ? As i say i want to help .. and about how much time am i playing u will see lol now i am waiting RB's so i am more active xD ... and if i get my items back i mean u make me tallum set and i have recs for DS u will see how active will i be ! But u say "No" , so tnx for atleast reading the topic lol ... bb and good luck
Back to top Go down
Dessislava

Dessislava

Number of posts : 21
Местожителство : Bulgaria - Sliven
Registration date : 2009-02-16

TheCondemned Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned   TheCondemned Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 am

maybe next time
Back to top Go down
TheCondemned

TheCondemned Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned   TheCondemned Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 am

.. ok tnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheCondemned Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned   TheCondemned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCondemned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment-
Jump to: