Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cataclysm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join

Go down 
+2
ReeLooP
mrkostadinov
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mrkostadinov

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Empty
PostSubject: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 am

Char Name and Lvl: Simona 75
Class (and sub): HE 75 - PP - 57
Do you have all skills for your lvl and char: yes/yes
Noble: NO
Equipment: HE - SB+3/MJ light set/MJ jewel set/PP - Ava robe set/BO jew set/Homu+acu
Alts: BH 66 lvl
Previous Clans, Servers, Class:Only in my boyfriend clan we just two,Paradise 7x,Exodus 10x,Roxy 5x..
Reasons for leaving your previous clan/s? Because in clan we just two...me and my boyfriend
Location (where you play from) and Timezone: Bulgaria GMT+2
Male or Female: Female
Do you know someone here (vouch):no
How many hours do you play per day:10-15
Do you use Ventrillo (listen/talk):yes/yes
Can your computer can handle mass pvp / sieges ? :yes
Can u be online for sieges and camp during the night ? :yes
Why you want to join us :Because i want join in good clan maybe to dominate..I think this clan is better for me Wink
Additional information you would like us to know:School soon start's Razz and i cant play at morning 8:00 to 13:30
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Char Name and Lvl: DwarvenQueen lvl 75
Class (and sub): BH 75/Necro 62
Do you have all skills for your lvl and char: sure
Noble:no
Equipment:BH - Tallum heavy set/Maj jewel set/Elysian+3/Necro - Tallum robe set/Dc robe set/Wizard's Tear+3+acu/Maj jewel set
Alts:BH 70 lvl
Previous Clans, Servers, Class:Just my clan,with my girlfriend Smile
Reasons for leaving your previous clan/s? We don't want play alone anymore
Location (where you play from) and Timezone: Bulgaria GMT+2
Male or Female:Male
Do you know someone here (vouch):No
How many hours do you play per day:10-20
Do you use Ventrillo (listen/talk):yes/yes
Can your computer can handle mass pvp / sieges ? :Ofc !
Can u be online for sieges and camp during the night ? : Sure always
Why you want to join us :I want to help with mats/keys/etc and i think this is better clan for me Smile
Additional information you would like us to know: Every day at 16:00 to 19:00 i can't play because im on training(play football in city club)
Back to top Go down
ReeLooP

ReeLooP

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 am

Pretty useless subclasses by my opinion (what we need right now).
They are used to play together , so I supose they have good teamwork.
If they played most of the time duo ,they know how to roll and will not cry for meaningless help every 5 minutes.
Can't be some retarded bulgarians ,cuz if they were they should separeta long time ago.
Wish them happy life together and can give them +1.
And you can agree with me that it's nice to joke the dude that he is under his girl feet bounce

So +1 to Simona +1 to DwarvenQueen

P.S. will be nice to share what are your opinion for other subs u gonna make .
P.S2 Should i bother to look other clan forum pages to see when u made applies? So post where (if) else u applied .
Back to top Go down
mrkostadinov

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Hmm..Choice for our another sub classes is only yours Smile I think (if you get us in) you say what you need and then is no problem for us to make it.Btw we try up faster sub's to 75 lvl (varka quest is me and Simona problem,we make it duo :)And when we up sub's to 75 lvl you can choice.
Back to top Go down
Stanly

Stanly

Number of posts : 30
Местожителство : Bulgaria/Varna/Shabla
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:14 pm

+1 for both but this PP on sub worries me and i have to ask: Whyy?
Back to top Go down
SexForMoney

Number of posts : 60
Местожителство : Silistra/Little California
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:13 pm

+ 1 ,elt's give them a chance.they said ,they are active.
Back to top Go down
godzdil

godzdil

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 am

They are fine for me, they a bit lowbies and outgeared but its okay. I just dont agree with simona PP sub, if he could remake sub as bishop would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
SexForMoney

Number of posts : 60
Местожителство : Silistra/Little California

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 am

hahaha,some1 is lazy and inactive Razz Very Happy Very Happy it was a joke,we need cardinal ofc,but if she is active she can sug fast another
Back to top Go down
Sonick
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 am

Hmm who said good teamplay Very Happy How you duo HE-BH and PP-necro? There are a lot more usefull duos imo, but nvm. PP subs not allowed Smile But can be fixed if you are really active and cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cataclysm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join   Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simona,DwarvenQueen want to join
Page 1 of 1