Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cataclysm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
+2
SexForMoney
ReeLooP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReeLooP

ReeLooP

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Application form : ReeLooP

Char Name and Lvl: ReeLooP - 73
Class (and sub):Gladiator / Didn't decided yet (w8ing to know what is needed for the clan. I enjoy playing with all the classes)
Do you have all skills for your lvl and char:yes
Noble:No
Equipment:Tallum set,sls*sls, c/b jewels
Alts:irrelevant spoiler
Previous Clans, Servers, Class: Bulgarian servers - Revolution , Doom (BD 70+ , SH 70+ -servers was max 1500 ppl mostly bulgarians ,so no factor clans and that was so long ago that I hardly remember even the name of the servers ). 2 months on offi , then a long pause (offi just repose u from that game). High rate servers and now Celes - SoT (swords of truth)
Reasons for leaving your previous clan/s?Clan disbanded
Location (where you play from) and Timezone: Bulgaria + 2 GMT
Male or Female:Male
Do you know someone here (vouch):RUINA - but he is the laziest person I know , so I bet that he dun even read recruit posts.
How many hours do you play per day:Depends on my work sheldure. But I like to hit 4+ hours a day. We got fired (RUINA 2 maybe) so the work sheldure will be not a problem this days.
Do you use Ventrillo (listen/talk):y/y
Can your computer can handle mass pvp / sieges ? :y/y
Can u be online for sieges and camp during the night ? :y/y ( I mostly play at night)
Why you want to join us : It feels right for me. It will be nice to play with RUINA , I was parting and talking once with you , and I had the impresion that have a lot of Bulgarian people here. Want to play with ppl that know what they do and I can take example from. Like pvp's/sieges and as I saw , you are skilled.
Additional information you would like us to know:I have other friend that is applying for your clan (Solmyr) ,who I would like to play also. You may be disscoraged to give me + bcz of lack of some wellknown servers and clans ... now I must say good things about me and etc. Thats self advertising ..don't like that. Just hope to play with you guys , it's up to you.
I'm nolifing at work atm (night shift) to get 74-75 and camp for the sub (a bit tired of playing glad (the glad is no party person)).
I suppose if everything goes by plan to have blood pippete -thusday. If you consider to recruit me ,I will like to know what charactars are laking , to take the sub.

If I miss something is becouse my party just gf from your ally wqwweqwe ^^
Back to top Go down
SexForMoney

Number of posts : 60
Местожителство : Silistra/Little California
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 pm

i have playing once with him in FOG.he is not a bad guy.imo try to make faster the Q for subclass and repost.in the recruitment section is posted what classes we need,so u can make one of these classes.so,you got mine "yes" (sub faster,cuz you said the truth itself...glady is not a party class)
Back to top Go down
ReeLooP

ReeLooP

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:38 am

Was trying to make 74 last night ,but fall asleep on the pc and woke up after 2 hours ..dead. Well I'm jobeless from thusday , most likely will make the bishop sub, not so realistick this thursday ,but next baium 100%. Will update the info.
Btw..punish RUINA , I wanted a +1 and a backup from him and he is not even registered Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ruinabg

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 pm

hahaha , h1 there n00b.
...so... u get my +1 ofc , but ill let the clannies know some info about you.
He will be the person that can piss you out of the limits of possible (the most important thing).
he's kinda noob, but learning realy fast, and he has much ig playin time, plays since less than a month here
so Gz for the lvl and gear.
He is a nice and helpful guy and we r friends in rl.

ps... Dont forget, u ownt me 100 bucks for my post n +1.
Back to top Go down
Stanly

Stanly

Number of posts : 30
Местожителство : Bulgaria/Varna/Shabla
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
ea

Number of posts : 67
Местожителство : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:52 am

Back to top Go down
Dessislava

Dessislava

Number of posts : 21
Местожителство : Bulgaria - Sliven
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:59 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1