Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cataclysm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QQmore`s Applaction

Go down 
+2
ea
QQmore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
QQmore

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-23

QQmore`s Applaction Empty
PostSubject: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 am

-Char Name?

-QQmore.

Whats your lvl and Class ?

-76 Blade Dancer,40 SH just started.

-Do you have all skills for your lvl and char?

-of course i do.

-Equipment?

-Tallum heavy Set.MAJ Light Set,Demon Sword CD,Kash Dauls..MAJ and Half TTS jewelry,got enough money for DC robe set + Wizard Tear which means i will have these in next days

-Previous Clans, Servers, Class?

-Well.Such a long story but anyway .

I started since *Open Beta* in retail ( Sieghardt *Sayha Right now* ) played there till Interlude came and everyone *EMO* quitted drama ...bla bla bla,then I started Nanaki played for 1 year and then celes came .

Well, I will write down what exactly happened,I also will write about the clans i have been in .

-Retail ( Sieghardt ) :

like what i said,I started in sieghardt since Open beta and made TH joined a few lowbie clans since i was lowbie just like them at the start and then i joined a crew named *RiP*,it was good times playing and learning with them but the time is running and they ended up by scamming each other too bad GMs in retail doesnot give a fuck .

after RiP,I joined IC or ICA ( last clan in retail ),joined them at the very start of the clan,It was like 13 people there but we had awesome leader,good relationships between us,Played with them for a few years,we worked alot for it,we got everything in game,Heros,Castles,epics..etc,well.alot of bad/good things happened,the main reason why we quitted is because some people got bored and some other are scamming each other in oly,or banned because of botting anyway,Who doesnot bot in retail .<.<

========

-AzureL2 ( Nanaki ) :

After the drama in Retail. I decided to go in Nanaki with some of my Friends,too bad these Friends had RL problems and stuff so,they were inactive and by the time they quitted it in the First 2 months which means i played there alone in the rest of the time,Made HE Called *DizzyMind* Not sure of anyone of you have seen or know me .

My First clan was called *LegionOfScythe* it was only 7 dutch people in it and i noticed that they were working serious with the clan which makes me stay with them till the end of it,I spend over 1 year playing with them and worked for our clan,I also Co-leader in Legionofscythe, leaded it as a CO-leader for 9 months,saw all kinda of people,selfish,emo,kids,scammers...etc,we eneded up because of celes,everyone heard that a 7x server is coming which means Nanaki is dead so,we just stopped playing there.

-Location (where you play from) and Timezone ?

-Kuwait GMT +1

-How old are you ?

-Male or Female ?

Its a penis

-Do you know someone here (vouch)?

-Not really.

-How many hours do you play per day

-Well.I am in Holiday right now Which means I am online all the time but that doesnot means i am nolifer.Well.I got a LIFE which means i usually go out from time to time .

-Do you use Ventrillo (listen/talk)?

-Yes and to be honest.I hate to pvp without vent

-Can your computer can handle mass pvp / sieges ?

-Yea its a new and fantastic,I can even Open 3 L2s with high testure ( thats in retail not Azure ).

-Can u be online for sieges and camp during The night ?

Well.Mostly yeah but when my wife ( thats in the future ofc ) is pregnant and the baby is incoming...I WILL LEAVE YOU.

-Why you want to join us?

-Because iam actually looking for a Teambuilding,A crew with good people who seeking to have fun togather.Helping eachother as a clan to make specific goals and even i dont know anyone of you here but i feel this thing is actually here and i am looking forward to be part of it.

-Introduce yourself?

I am not a Dork,i am not a stupid,I am not that kinda person who makes Alot of stupid jokes and such stupid things.I DONT TALK ALOT IN VENT but i do Scream when someone make stupid thing during the pvp time but that doesnot means i am angery person no at all and please dont think like that.

Thanks

PS...Forums Colors are bugged Thats why you are watching it like that
Back to top Go down
ea

Number of posts : 67
Местожителство : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:34 am

I dont believe any1 will pay attention to this app here - try IG talks with Tryn and ask him to review the app
P.S. and lol at app's colors
Back to top Go down
QQmore

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 am

ea wrote:
I dont believe any1 will pay attention to this app here - try IG talks with Tryn and ask him to review the app
P.S. and lol at app's colors

Well.He already gave me the forum link so.I will just wait his answer here or in game
Back to top Go down
SexForMoney

Number of posts : 60
Местожителство : Silistra/Little California
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:24 am

lol we are checking the forum(at least me) if i didn't write in some section it's because i don't want to lose my time in empty answers What a Face

about that person...it will be cool to have one more bd active,cuz we kicked the last one and the previous,..,...
+1
Back to top Go down
Dessislava

Dessislava

Number of posts : 21
Местожителство : Bulgaria - Sliven
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 am

+1
Back to top Go down
QQmore

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Still waiting an answer !!!
Back to top Go down
godzdil

godzdil

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:22 am

Impressive application ^^

You seem to have all the background we need, experience, fluent english, classes and most of all you seem to be an "active" guy in terms of clan working.

Can't ask for more, definely the biggest +1 so far.

Pm Essen If you wanna be in touch with us. ^^
Back to top Go down
Stanly

Stanly

Number of posts : 30
Местожителство : Bulgaria/Varna/Shabla

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:54 am

+1
Back to top Go down
ea

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 am

if you are still waiting PM tryn or ipman for invitation
Back to top Go down
QQmore

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:09 pm

ea wrote:
if you are still waiting PM tryn or ipman for invitation

Its too late ea.I already made this applaction as the last applaction.if it fail then i will quit and thats what happened exactly since a few weeks ago.No Single Pm from the leaders even they were near me in the town which means They dont care or they even dont want me.The wait is over.I knew some of you likes my applaction here and i respact that

PS.Thanks for the support Sexformoney.I am glad to meet such people like you
Back to top Go down
SexForMoney

Number of posts : 60
Местожителство : Silistra/Little California

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 pm

lol,u didn't show up the days after we were comunicating.we tryed to pm u 2-3 days after u pm-ed me,but u was offline.btw the pm was for invitation...
Back to top Go down
godzdil

godzdil

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:37 am

I tried to PM QQmore serveral times, always offline ;|
Back to top Go down
ea

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 am

As I said no1 will pay attention to apps on forum. at least not the right people. As I am not active lately I dont consider myself as part from that group.
I Told you names to PM In Game.

Next time perhaps - GL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QQmore`s Applaction   QQmore`s Applaction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QQmore`s Applaction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment-
Jump to: